Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

Such games we should get a vote for in Steam Greenlight. Just saying. And yes: I won't care to have it for early access and see, how development is going on. Any chance to get this happen? And yes: I wouldn't care for 15 to 20 bucks for a full game with a few nice ideas and active development - you decide. And as I read other reviews, you should go for it :).

Vortex Point 7 Vortex Point 7

Vortex Point - a well written point & click adventure. But it seems, the adventures get shorter and shorter somehow. I know, it costs a good amount of time to create something in free time only... but I was a bit disappointed to be honest.
It won't really differ anymore compared to other games. Simple, short and a tiny "Aha". Maybe I was too happy to see another part of this nice & well done games. But somehow... dunno. I simply missed the love that was into at the 1st ones. Maybe a bit longer? Things to combine? More locations to explore and more interaction with the crew themselves? Just a bit of, what Vortex Point would make outstanding again. 4 stars, because it's Vortex Point :).

Age of Steel Age of Steel

Are you seriously let me die, because my unit cap is reached and can't build any airships anymore?! My tanks were firing on the ground and one enemy ship were blasting the sh*t out of my base. This is not strategy, this is pure b... sorry.

Phantom Knight - A Heroes Retribution Phantom Knight - A Heroes Retribution

@Previous gamers: You needed checkpoints? Seriously? 1st run - 0 deaths. Easy. How can you really die in a game with regenerating health? And @dev: I almost broke my fingers because of stupid ZXC. Not every player has a QWERTY keyboard! I have a QWERTZ keyboard and you can't imagine, how difficult it is to play with it. No, I don't remap my keys with a 3rd party program. I honor your work, no doubt. But how about ASD instead of ZXC? Please remind it, if you develop other games like this. And yes: Even with that handicap I was able to do a run without any death by playing it 1st. For me personally: It was too easy and a bit too short. The font isn't that readable like it should. Explanation: -1 star because of ZXC. -0.5 stars, because of being too short and another -0.5 stars, because of being also too easy. 3 stars is a pretty good rating :).

Zombidle Zombidle

Hodor? Hodor Hodor! Hodor Hodor, Hodor Hodor. Let's see, if anyone gets it ;). Otherwise: Seems, the timer resets for projects in hell if you save your file locally. Also would be nice to add some keybindings to get the rewards, because yes: I support Newgrounds and so also Berzerk :). Nice game, even if it's not that new. Seen it months ago and I'm pretty amazed, how good it went. Thank you very much.

Airway Battle Airway Battle

Rip of "Notebook Wars 3". Not even changed some graphics or music. Blame it!

Money Movers 2 Money Movers 2

Loved the 1st part and also now the 2nd. Got all bags of money. Sometimes, the levels are really tricky and one or two can be solved on two different ways. The real last level is a bit horrible, but after a few minutes of practice, it wasn't the big deal anymore. @Bubba5812: Switching wouldn't work on some levels. You're required to play both together at the same time. I'd also love to see anther part of this game :).

No Limits No Limits

Seriously: Grinding 4 to 7 million credits to fully upgrade a single vehicle? I'd understand if you want to fully upgrade the higher tiers - but seriously: For a bike? Really? Sorry. Even if you manage it to only get 500$ creditcoins, you'll never be able to grind that much. Never. I saw your credits, but why is the .SOL-file names "HillClimbRacing.sol"? Any explanation? For all: Yes, I modified the .SOL to write this comment & to inform you all, that you'll never be able to fully upgrade a single vehicle in lifetime.

Loo Hero Loo Hero

Nice graphics, music and sounds. The overall difficulty and amount of only 3 levels took 1.5 stars, because there is way much more I think. The concept isn't that burned out like launcher-games, so maybe a 2nd part with more levels & upgrades? Maybe more enemies & bosses? Because it took me only 12 minutes to rush through & this is a pretty low score if I think, what could have been possible :). Thank you very much for it!

Last Town Last Town

There should have been at least a 2nd ending - depending of your choices. I really hoped for another one and I don't think, there is a 2nd. I can't say it more precise, because I would spoiler too much. Great game, no doubt.