F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix

This won't happen for normal, but... the remix is better than the original. I love the songs of F-777. Backuped many of his songs but this sounds like a chiptune. If I had to guess: Impulse Tracker? Maybe totally wrong. But: The feeling is there and so: WOW!

Tetris Remix | BlaziiMusic Tetris Remix | BlaziiMusic

Impressive. Really impressive. Dubstep, but still really well made. Maybe the last part was a bit harsh, to be honest. Had a hard time to tell the instruments apart. Maybe a little bit rework and a v2 of it? Would be really awesome.

Inside an Eye Inside an Eye

Hearing this loop now for 30 seconds and all my anger, fear and pain seems forgotten. Like vanished. It calms me down that much, like a warming therapy of musical harmony. Thank you for it and not many creators get this job that excellently done like you. You have my respect. P.S.: It will serve forever as ringtone on my phones.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh wow, I didn't expect anyone to find this loop among my many tracks! I'm glad that you did though, and that it helped in your calming down :)
I find that music has a lot of therapeutic value!

Thanks a million for listening to this, and for liking it to the extent that you'll use it as a ringtone; I'm honored! :O

Two Socks at Play - DwW Two Socks at Play - DwW

Nobody found this masterpiece worth rating? Shame. New song to my favorites. Thank you very much!

AndrewRG responds:

Sorry for the late reply; must have missed this. Thank you! Very happy you enjoyed this. I love this song XD

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

Goosebumps.... goosebumps everywhere... this is epic! I don't know, when i had them at last by hearing a song.

Skyrim Theme Remix Skyrim Theme Remix

Goose bumps & freaking awesome. Finally a remix, that is (please, TES-fans, don't hurt me) more epic than the original one. @plasma3music: Please, do us a favor and submit it to Bethesda. I'm not kidding you. I really think, you have a chance to get your version into a game or at least, DLC. I don't think i have to announce, it's one of my top favorites here! The only thing this song would make me more goose bumps than now: Playing an TES-game to it. Really.

Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow

This is just freakin' fabulous insane :D! After 1:58 is the best part for me.

Ode To Joy (DJ-Nightmare) Ode To Joy (DJ-Nightmare)

Damn... godlike. I know, this is an old submission, but maybe you decide to make a longer version? Would be really great!

Zelda II - Temple Redux Zelda II - Temple Redux

goosebumps dude, just goosebumps!

Canon in D{Trance Remix} Canon in D{Trance Remix}