Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Wonderful piece of art

Drawings well done, music is correct... ahm... why don't we movies like that more than once a year?! Thumbs up - i wait for the extended now.

Halo: GT ep1 Halo: GT ep1

Awesome

Superb sync, nice animations and i see, that the author love his work. Hope, that ep2 will be as good as this. That's newgrounds, place for good animators like you.

TheSin responds:

I'll try to make it way better!

SonicVShadow Epic Battle SonicVShadow Epic Battle

...

just WOW! Amazing, REAL epic battle! Cant't wait for a part 2. 10/10 (i need a 20 for 20/10, but it seems to be hidden :))
Dude, you rock!

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

Such games we should get a vote for in Steam Greenlight. Just saying. And yes: I won't care to have it for early access and see, how development is going on. Any chance to get this happen? And yes: I wouldn't care for 15 to 20 bucks for a full game with a few nice ideas and active development - you decide. And as I read other reviews, you should go for it :).

Vortex Point 7 Vortex Point 7

Vortex Point - a well written point & click adventure. But it seems, the adventures get shorter and shorter somehow. I know, it costs a good amount of time to create something in free time only... but I was a bit disappointed to be honest.
It won't really differ anymore compared to other games. Simple, short and a tiny "Aha". Maybe I was too happy to see another part of this nice & well done games. But somehow... dunno. I simply missed the love that was into at the 1st ones. Maybe a bit longer? Things to combine? More locations to explore and more interaction with the crew themselves? Just a bit of, what Vortex Point would make outstanding again. 4 stars, because it's Vortex Point :).

Age of Steel Age of Steel

Are you seriously let me die, because my unit cap is reached and can't build any airships anymore?! My tanks were firing on the ground and one enemy ship were blasting the sh*t out of my base. This is not strategy, this is pure b... sorry.

Inside an Eye Inside an Eye

Hearing this loop now for 30 seconds and all my anger, fear and pain seems forgotten. Like vanished. It calms me down that much, like a warming therapy of musical harmony. Thank you for it and not many creators get this job that excellently done like you. You have my respect. P.S.: It will serve forever as ringtone on my phones.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh wow, I didn't expect anyone to find this loop among my many tracks! I'm glad that you did though, and that it helped in your calming down :)
I find that music has a lot of therapeutic value!

Thanks a million for listening to this, and for liking it to the extent that you'll use it as a ringtone; I'm honored! :O

Two Socks at Play - DwW Two Socks at Play - DwW

Nobody found this masterpiece worth rating? Shame. New song to my favorites. Thank you very much!

AndrewRG responds:

Sorry for the late reply; must have missed this. Thank you! Very happy you enjoyed this. I love this song XD

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

Goosebumps.... goosebumps everywhere... this is epic! I don't know, when i had them at last by hearing a song.